We believe everyone deserves emotional wellness.
We’re licensed mental health professionals who’ve experienced enough life to know how hard it can be to find and afford counseling.
(601) 533-8255 | Send Email
ACCA has locations in
We look forward to helping you on the journey toward well being.
ACCA is a small referral network for counselors based in Harris County & Montgomery County, Texas / Thurston County, Washington / and Essex County, Massachusetts providing services priced on a sliding scale.
At this time, new clients may choose from the following therapists:
- ACCA-associated therapists take joy in providing affordable counseling. However, we cannot guarantee a client-counselor match nor does use of this site in any way constitute or initiate a therapeutic relationship.
- ACCA therapists are not available on a 24/7 basis. If you are having a mental health emergency, please contact your local Emergency care providers. You can also call 988, a national hotline for mental health crises, or text HOME to 741741.
- ACCA therapists are not prescribing providers. If you are seeking medication or meds management, we can help you find the professionals who do that.
- FAQs: Looking for court-mandated classes on SUD or Anger Mgmt? You’re looking for a different place – ACES (Affordable Counseling & Educational Services) For court-mandated classes, go here instead.
- Find out more about us — Affordable Counseling Collaborative Associates aka ACCA — here.
You may have already talked to friends, family, co-workers, even acquaintances. We believe wholeheartedly in the power of those conversations!
We invite you to try talking things over with someone who’s professionally trained in conversation that can change lives.
Affordable Counseling Collaborative Associates are licensed mental health professionals who come from all walks of life and experiences. We use a variety of approaches including Biopsychosocial, Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral, Compassion Focus Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Existential/Humanistic, Family Systems, Feminist, Multicultural, Narrative, Person-Centered, Psychoeducational, Psychosocial, Relational Psychotherapy, Social Constructionist and Solution-Focused Brief Therapy.
And we do so for lower fees than you’re finding elsewhere.
In 2020, ACCA created a COVID-related resource guide for our service area and beyond with informative links pertaining to mental health, economic assistance, and other resources. Also see AlertHouston information for Domestic Abuse Survivors
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.”
– Nido Qubein